Last Updated: Nov 10, 2020
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
We may collect and use personal data about you such as:
- Email address
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Technical information about your device, such as your IP address, device information, browser type and version, and other standard server log information
- Other personal data you choose to provide to Us
Unless we specifically request, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, or biometric or genetic data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual) to us. By providing us with your sensitive personal data, you consent to us processing this data for the purposes set out in the privacy notice or any collection notice provided to you.
The Way We Use Your Information
We will only use or share personal information provided to us in connection with the Services in ways related to the purposes described below:
- To provide you with information about our products and services;
- To provide you with marketing communications whether about a particular Adagene product or concerning general disease information;
- To manage or develop our business relationship with you (e.g., to respond to questions, invite you to events, comply with regulatory obligations, or determine eligibility for Adagene programs);
- To recruit and/or consider you for employment;
- For regulatory reporting, such as adverse event or pharmaceutical transparency reporting; and
- For other everyday business purposes, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, corporate governance, reporting, and legal compliance.
This site is directed at an adult audience. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 13.
How We Protect Your Information
Your Rights If Your Data is Covered by the GDPR
If your Personal Data are covered by the GDPR (that is, if you are an individual within the European Economic Area), you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- The right to request access to the Personal Data we have about you;
- The right to rectify or correct any Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to request a copy of your Personal Data in electronic format so that you can transmit the data to third parties, or to request that we directly transfer your Personal Data to one more third parties;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and other purposes;
- The right to erasure of your Personal Data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which you provided it, as well as the right to restriction of processing of your Personal Data to certain limited purposes where erasure is not possible.
Please note that erasure or restriction of processing is only possible if and to the extent that the processing of Personal Data is based on your consent or our legitimate interests. If data processing is based on consent, note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In the event that you believe or have the impression that our data processing does not comply with the GDPR, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the responsible authority.
You may choose not to provide any personal information to us; however, in doing so, you may not be able to use certain services on or from this site. At any time, you can choose to opt-out or unsubscribe from any of the services or from communications from us.